Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Friday, July 31, 2009

I am NOT Ashamed

I'm not ashamed to say I'm a Christian. I am proud to be labeled a right-winged extremist just because I attended a tea party. I am not embarrassed to be fiscally conservative and I'm glad I have common sense. I am proud to stand up for the Constitution. I am sick of Government over-spending, taking away our freedoms, taking over businesses, insurance companies, banks, etc. Now they want to take control of our Health care system and push the propaganda of Global Warming. To steal a quote from our first lady, "For the first time in my adult life, I am ashamed of what our Government is doing to tear down this country" I am ashamed that I sat on the couch and didn't pay attention to the Government when they were growing more powerful and overstepping what they were intended to do. So for now, I'm proud to be called a Patriot and linking with others who feel the same as I do to fight what is going on in Washington.

No comments: