Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Beautiful Mother, may she rest in peace
June 15, 1926 - June 2, 2010

She loved this song and said it fit her to a tee
CLICK HERE
Photobucket

I've had a Wonderful Life By Carroll Roberson

I've had a Wonderful Life, The Lord's been so good to me,
I've had a wonderful life, if tomorrow I never see,
If I had no more, blessings in store, I'd never ask or wonder why,
If I die today I could honestly say, I've had a wonderful life.

I've had some good times and I've seen the bad,
but thanks to Jesus my hearts not sad, I'm happy today,
even though I have some regrets, there's one thing I'll never forget,
Jesus stood by my side all of the way

I've had a wonderful life, the Lords been so good to me,
I've had a wonderful life, if tomorrow I never see
If I had no more blessings in store, I'd never ask or wonder why,
If I died today I could honestly say, I've had a wonderful life,

If I had no more blessings in store, I'd never ask or wonder why,
If I died today I could honestly say, I've had a wonderful life,
I've had a wonderful life, yes, I've had a wonderful life


Song

In case anyone wondered where I disappeared to: It's been a long couple of weeks with Mom being air lifted to Indianapolis Methodist Hospital, then her passing, then a wonderful celebration of her life at the funeral. She loved this song and said it was exactly how her life was. She was a woman of strong faith and I could only hope to be half as strong as she was. I hope people say the things about me when I am gone, she was dearly loved and thought of as a very kind and considerate person. She will be missed by all
RIP

No comments: